You are here:

This is the most commonly asked car insurance faq from new Texan drivers. Yes, car insurance is required in Texas. According to Texas law, drivers are required to show proof they can pay for the accidents they cause. The way to do this is to buy auto liability insurance. If the car itself is not yet paid off, your lender will require you to also have collision and comprehensive coverage.

Car insurance quotes are and must always be free. We will never make you pay for a quote.

Many of the insurance companies we work with sell auto insurance with a Texas ID, matricula, passport, or any ID that has a picture.

In our experience, we see drops in prices if you are married. As far as age, it depends on the insurance company, but we see that a female over the age of 26 will get some of the best rates, while for males it gets cheaper over the age of 30.

Yes, you can get car insurance without registration. Car insurance can be bought without a registration number or any other proof. However, you will need to have your vehicle insured before you get registration. So, when you buy a new car, the steps are: first, get car insurance, then, get the car registered.

This is the most commonly asked home insurance faq from our clients. By law, home insurance is not mandatory in Texas. However, if your home is still not paid off, your lender will require that you have homeowners insurance. And even if it is not required by law, you should have homeowners insurance because it helps you protect your house and assets and will save you massive costs in case of incidents like fires and thefts.

Yes, we are tax professionals and can help you with any IRS debt you have. No matter if you owe $500 or $5,000,000, you will get the same quality service.

Yes, you can file taxes without a W2. You will have to use IRS Form 4852 to file your tax return. Contact us so we can help you with your tax preparation.

We have done over 20,000 title transfers and have helped many customers get a new title from any of the 50 states.

Yes, we also help with property transfer, only in the State of Texas.